ECMI Advisory Council members are actively commenting on the situation in Ukraine, as can be seen by the following titles spotted during the last month.
- 28 March: Let’s Not Forget About Ukraine by Gwendolyn Sasse on CarnegieEurope.eu
- 28 March: West opted for Russia sanctions due to lack of any other policy by David Galbreath on TheConversation.com
- 2 April: Ukraine crisis: are Moldova and its Transnistrian region next on Moscow’s to-do-list? by Stefan Wolff on TheConversation.com
- 15 April: Ukraine crisis: is the West powerless to stop Russian aggression? by Stefan Wolff on TheConversation.com
- 6 May: The Only Chance to Rebuild Ukraine by Gwendolyn Sasse on CarnegieEurope.eu
- 8 May: Ukraine separatists engaged in high-risk game as they press on with referendum plan by Stefan Wolff on TheConversation.com
The ECMI Advisory Council
The ECMI Advisory Council consists of eminent scholars within the field of minority issues. The current team was established in 2010. The 2010 team members have all excelled in the area of minority research and represent new disciplines that ECMI finds increasingly relevant to its research field.