Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: xenophobia
ECMI calls for applications for the Summer School 2015 to take place on 9-15 August. The theme 2015: “Changing order and new insecurities in Europe and its neighbourhood: impact on national minorities”. Deadline: 15 May 2015. Continue reading
ECMI is looking for three participants to take part in a simulation game on the topic of ‘Fighting right-wing populism in Europe’. The game will take place from 30 October to 2 November 2014 in Berlin. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) seeks interns for three months field internships, associated to the research project on ‘Diversity and Media’. The deadline for applications is 1 March. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues has employed Dr Raul Cârstocea as head of its Conflict & Security Cluster. Cârstocea took office in Flensburg in October. Continue reading