Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: vacancy
Job announcement at the ECMI: apply now for the Internal Communications Coordinator and join the international team in Flensburg, Germany. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) invites applications for two positions as Senior Research Associate within the field of “Minority Studies” beginning 1 September 2017. Minority Studies at the ECMI cover research on ethno-cultural groups and autochthonous national minority issues in Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI seeks for a new team member! Project Research Associate is needed to expand ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme team. Deadline for applications: 20 February 2017. Continue reading
ECMI offers a freelance position for students with experience in Expression Engine to edit and maintain an online project. Continue reading
ECMI invites applications for a consultant position as International Communications Officer. The consultant will be in charge of disseminating in English about our work and activities to our international network and partners. Application deadline: 10 October 2014. Continue reading