Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
- “You cannot study minority issues in the Danish-German border area without closely following the minority media”
- ECMI Director attends the roundtable of the Citizens’ Accord Forum in Jerusalem
- Former bureau of the ACFC visits the ECMI
Tag Archives: University of Southern Denmark
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
Yesterday the European Minority Regime Seminar at the Europa-Universität Flensburg (EUF) was concluded with a final lecture of this semester. Students of European Studies master programme learnt about minority issues during their 3rd semester. Continue reading
Volume 14, Issue 1, 2015 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
‘Regionale Identität: gemeinsame Kultur oder multikulturell?’ Dies ist das Thema für den Abend, den das European Centre for Minority Issues in Flensburg im Rahmen des vierten minority roundtable durchführt. Continue reading