Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: University of Southern Denmark
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
Yesterday the European Minority Regime Seminar at the Europa-Universität Flensburg (EUF) was concluded with a final lecture of this semester. Students of European Studies master programme learnt about minority issues during their 3rd semester. Continue reading
Volume 14, Issue 1, 2015 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
‘Regionale Identität: gemeinsame Kultur oder multikulturell?’ Dies ist das Thema für den Abend, den das European Centre for Minority Issues in Flensburg im Rahmen des vierten minority roundtable durchführt. Continue reading