Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: University of Glasgow
As an Associate Partner of the new Master in Central & East European, Russian and Eurasian Studies Program, the ECMI is expanding its networks and cooperation with educational institutions across Europe. Continue reading
ECMI and partners seek scholars for a conference on ‘Trans-ethnic Coalition-Building within and across States’, taking place in Uppsala on 7-10 January, 2015. Continue reading
Florian Bieber, David J. Galbreath, John Packer, David Smith, and Michal Vašečka are new names in the European Centre for Minority Issues’ (ECMI) Advisory Council. Continue reading
‘The Challenge of Non-Territorial Autonomy’ is now published. The article collection is co-edited by Dr. Osipov at European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading