Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Tag Archives: Ukraine
Within the next two days, the participants will prepare their final draft of regional and national recommendations and discuss them with representatives from the Ministry of Culture and the Ministry of Youth and Sports. Continue reading
The final event will take place on the 11-12th of December in Kyiv (Ukraine) Continue reading
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading