Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: trainings
The ECMI course on the minority protection regime in Europe is now a part of a curriculum at the University of Swansea in Wales, UK. Continue reading
ECMI conducted a round of trainings in two municipalities of Kosovo. Focusing on Roma communities and social services, the trainings featured presentations on practices from Schleswig-Holstein. Continue reading
The recent ECMI engagement in Eramus+ programme is recorded in ECMI Report #67. The report is now available online. Continue reading
ECMI seminar on Minority Protection Regime has started today. The seminar is offered to the students of the MA European Studies Programme at the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading