Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Tag Archives: teach-d
During the last two years, the Teach-D team of ECMI and its partners have developed a set of interactive products to facilitate diversity management in the field of education. Continue reading
What are the upcoming ECMI events? Below you can find a brief overview of ECMI public events and events where ECMI team members take part during next few weeks. Continue reading
Starting from December 2016 the ECMI is an official recipient of the European Commission grant within the framework of its Erasmus+ programme. The two-year long project “Teaching in Diversity” will be implemented together with ten different partners from eight European states. Continue reading