Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Tag Archives: Tamari Bulia
ECMI was part of the CAHROM thematic visit in Georgia between 21 and 23 June 2017. Our team shared the ECMI expertise on Roma issues during the CAHROM meetings and with the local media in Tbilisi. Continue reading
The ECMI held meeting at the University of Georgia in Tbilisi and donated books to the newly established CSEM Library. Continue reading
Starting from December 2016 the ECMI is an official recipient of the European Commission grant within the framework of its Erasmus+ programme. The two-year long project “Teaching in Diversity” will be implemented together with ten different partners from eight European states. Continue reading
The Annual Report 2015 of the European Centre for Minority Issues is now available online. The report entitled “Changing Order and New Dimensions” provides overview of the past year’s ECMI activities and affairs. Continue reading