Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Tag Archives: self-governance
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
As of August 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library. Continue reading
As of June 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
‘Continuum’ and ‘interplay’. These are key words of today’s presentation in Berlin by ECMI Director Dr. Tove Malloy. The audience consists of visiting Turkey MPs . Continue reading
‘The Unpromised Land’ is finally out and available online. The photo portrayals of Meskhetian life serve the purpose of making aware of one of Georgia’s returning populations. Continue reading