Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Anton Thomsen (HCNM) visits the ECMI
- New Publications from ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Ljubica Djordjević
- Welcome to Flensburg- “До зустрічі у Фленсбурзі!”
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
Tag Archives: Romania
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
On October 1-2 2015 ECMI will host a workshop on “Anti-Semitism in Romania and Moldova: Historical Legacies, Contemporary Challenges”. Watch the event on Livestream.
Anti-semitism in Romania: historical legacies, contemporary challenges by ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Raul Cârstocea is now issued as ECMI Working Paper #81. Continue reading
As of October 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading