Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: research
In February, March, and April, the ECMI organised three workshops to inspect new research opportunities in Caucasus, Central Asia, and East Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI has begun a new series of workshops for PhD researchers in the field of minority studies. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) invites applications for two positions as Senior Research Associate within the field of “Minority Studies” beginning 1 September 2017. Minority Studies at the ECMI cover research on ethno-cultural groups and autochthonous national minority issues in Europe. Continue reading
A year in facts and numbers: ECMI work in 2016 is summarized in our recent annual report with the title “Building Bridges in Diversity”. Continue reading