Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: Raul Carstocea
The ECMI Report #69 is authored by Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea and focuses on Roma communities in Moldova. Continue reading
Volume 15, Issue 1, 2016 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
Raul Carstocea discussed the shared history of Poles and Ukrainians at the 9th Europe-Ukraine Forum in Łódź, Poland. He moderated a panel on Polish-Ukrainian relations in light of their problematic history. Continue reading
On 16 and 17 December 2015 ECMI Senior Research Associates Dr. Raul Carstocea and Dr. Andreea Carstocea lecture at the Department of Frisian Language & Culture of the University of Groningen. Continue reading
ECMI seminar on Minority Protection Regime has started today. The seminar is offered to the students of the MA European Studies Programme at the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading