Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: publication
A new ECMI InFocus publication is now available online. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
The Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) invites articles for a special issue on “Minority Rights and the New Migration”. Deadline: 01 February 2017. Continue reading