Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: OSCE
24 participants from 20 countries will gather this September in Brussels for the summer school on National Minorities and Border Regions (NMBR). Continue reading
ECMI Minority Regime Seminar goes to Bishkek! Our research team teaches at the OSCE Academy in Bishkek. Continue reading
After strategic meetings of the ECMI team in October, the ECMI has now expanded cooperation networks in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Continue reading
The event aimed to present a number of initiatives discussed in the report “Bridge Building and Integration in Diverse Societies”. Continue reading
Do national minorities contribute to bridge building in international relations? If so, how, and what are some good examples of such cases across the OSCE area? Find out more in the final report from the project Bridge Building and Integration in Diverse Societies. Continue reading