Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Tag Archives: new education law
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading