Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Tag Archives: national minority
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading
The 2013 ECMI workshop on financial support to minority organizations is recorded in ‘ECMI Report #65’. The report is online now. Continue reading