Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: Minority Rights
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
ECMI Issue Brief #39 on “Moldova: Four Priorities for Mainstreaming Minority Rights” is now online. The Issue Brief is authored by Dr. Anita McKinna. Continue reading
The lecture delivered by Dr. Eben Friedman will take place at Kompagnietor on 20 November 2017 at 17:00. Continue reading
ECMI Invites for the second Public Lecture of this semester. The lecture delivered by Dr. Reetta Toivanen will take place at Kompagnietor on 30 October 2017 at 17:00. Continue reading