Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: migrants
Prof. Tariq Modood presented the model of British multiculturalism in relation with integration of migrant and minority communities, highlighting impacts of EU and Brexit. Continue reading
Prof. Will Kymlicka shared his views on ‘new’ and ‘old’ minorities, extending the scope of minority protection mechanisms, and challenges and weaknesses of integration policies for immigrants in Europe. Continue reading
National minorities and migrant communities, or ‘old’ minorities and ‘new’ minorities: what are the relationships between these groups and the respective protection mechanisms? ECMI and EURAC conference kicked off in Villa Vigoni. First insights from the event. Continue reading
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading