Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: Malloy
#FCNM20, or the 20th Anniversary of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities remains the highlight of the year at the ECMI. The latest edition of the ECMI External Publications captures the theme of the year. Continue reading
“Autonomy can protect the intangible quality of life”: Prof. Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly
June 21, 2018. The ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly on Territorial Autonomy: Corsica, Overseas Territories and International Examples. Continue reading
Today the ECMI EPP team kicked off the first part of the final conference. Continue reading
08.02.2017. ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Malloy spoke at the 65th meeting of the Committee on European Affairs of the Land Schleswig-Holstein in Kiel. Continue reading
ECMI started a new semester at the European Studies MA programme of the Europa-Universität Flensburg. Continue reading