Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: legislation
The ECMI Working Paper #104 is now online. The paper focuses on drafting domestic legislation provisioning national minority rights. Continue reading
‘Gewährung des Status einer Öffentlich-Rechtlichen Körperschaft an Nationale Minderheiten’ by Dr Detlev Rein, is now available as ECMI Working Paper #76 Continue reading
‘Lithuania’s minority-related legislation: is there a legal vacuum?’ European Centre for Minority Issues Working Paper #70 is now online. The Paper is authored by Hanna Vasilevich. Continue reading
The representation of Romania’s small national minorities is captured by a closed circle of political elites, claims ECMI Research Associate Dr Andreea Carstocea. Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2010 is now available. The 9th volume features special focus on education, minorities in the media, and minorities and religion. Continue reading