Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: law
The ECMI Working Paper #104 is now online. The paper focuses on drafting domestic legislation provisioning national minority rights. Continue reading
‘Gewährung des Status einer Öffentlich-Rechtlichen Körperschaft an Nationale Minderheiten’ by Dr Detlev Rein, is now available as ECMI Working Paper #76 Continue reading