Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: language
Volume 16, Issue 1, 2017 of the Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe (JEMIE) is now online. A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
The ECMI hosted a panel discussion on the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights on 18 April 2016. UPDATE: Watch the video from the event! Continue reading
Volume 13, Issue 2, 2014 of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) deals with national minorities between protection and empowerment. Continue reading