Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: language rights
The ECMI opens its doors for a lecture on language rights by special guests. Join us at Kompagnietor at 17:00 on 25 January 2017. Continue reading
Donostia, San Sebastian is a venue for the European Language Diversity Forum and for the official launch of the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights. ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy is among the participants of the event discussing EU language policies at the panel. The launch of the Protocol will be streamed LIVE at 11:30 on 17 December 2016. Continue reading
The ECMI is a part of the Organising Committee for the Protocol to Ensure Language Rights. The text of the Protocol was finalized at the meeting on 25 October 2016. Continue reading
Malloy, Tove H. and Joseph Marko (eds.), Minority Governance in and Beyond Europe. Celebrating 10 Years of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues. Leiden and Boston: Brill Nijhoff, 2014, 222 pp.
Reviewed by William McKinney, European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI)
January 2015 Continue reading