Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: kin-states
The ECMI Working Paper #100 is now online. The paper focuses on Women and Ethno-Cultural Communities in Ethiopia. In celebrating this special number, let’s look back and recap some of the most read ECMI Working Papers. Continue reading
ECMI staff participate in a conference on European minorities and their kin-states in Berlin. Continue reading
On the 9th-11th November 2016, the international conference on kin-states in Central and Eastern Europe in the 20th and 21st centuries will be held in Berlin. Professor Malloy will present on European Minority Rights Law. Continue reading
19 junge Forschertalente sind auf dem Weg nach Flensburg. Sie nehmen vom 6.-13. September an der jährlichen ECMI-Summerschool mit dem Thema ‘Nationale Minderheiten und Grenzregionen’ teil. Continue reading