Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: internship
The Minority Map and Timeline of Europe (MMTE) is seeking young researchers (MA students or above) to join our team for three-month internships at ECMI Headquarters in Flensburg, Germany! Continue reading
Italy, Britain, Russia, and Georgia being in focus, the recent ECMI Working Papers discuss issues such as radicalization, right-wing populism, and importance of topographical landscape. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #98 is now online. The paper focuses on Bilingual education for Romani children. Continue reading
ECMI is accepting applications for an internship to support the production of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues as well as the Minority Map and Timeline of Europe through language- and copy-editing of academic texts. Continue reading
The European Centre for Minority Issues is accepting applications for non-resident interns. Internship duration: 1 month. Deadline: 6 May 2016. Continue reading