Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Tag Archives: indigenous
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #99 is now online. The paper focuses on theoretical typologies of ethnic minorities and minority rights in Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
As of April 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading