Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: indigenous
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #99 is now online. The paper focuses on theoretical typologies of ethnic minorities and minority rights in Europe. Continue reading
The ECMI Working Paper #97 is now online. The paper focuses on non-territorial indigenous self-governance in Canada and the United States.
As of April 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading