Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: High Commissioner on National Minorities
Volume 12, Issue 3, 2013, of ‘Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe’ (JEMIE) is now online. The issue collates reflections on the ‘OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities’. Continue reading
The ‘OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities’ and the ‘US Mission to the OSCE’ jointly support further processing of Meskhetian repatriation applications. Continue reading
‘Lithuania’s minority-related legislation: is there a legal vacuum?’ European Centre for Minority Issues Working Paper #70 is now online. The Paper is authored by Hanna Vasilevich. Continue reading
ECMI Kosovo has started implementing a new phase of provision of language courses. Municipal officials will be trained in both Kosovo’s official languages, says ECMI Kosovo’s June Newsletter. Continue reading