Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: Greece
‘Dialogue with the unwilling: Addressing minority rights in so-called denial states’ by ECMI Director Dr Tove Malloy is now issued as ECMI Working Paper #77. Continue reading
ECMI is looking for three participants to take part in a simulation game on the topic of ‘Fighting right-wing populism in Europe’. The game will take place from 30 October to 2 November 2014 in Berlin. Continue reading
The UN Declaration on the Rights of Persons belonging to National or Ethnic, Religious and Linguistic Minorities needs to be injected back into the European discourse, noted ECMI Director Tove H. Malloy at the Declaration’s 20th anniversary this week. Continue reading
As of September 2012, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library. Continue reading
The 1990s good momentum of Europe’s minority governance regime has disappeared. This is the point of departure when ECMI Advisory Council assembles in Berlin on May 7. Continue reading