Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: governance
‘Gewährung des Status einer Öffentlich-Rechtlichen Körperschaft an Nationale Minderheiten’ by Dr Detlev Rein, is now available as ECMI Working Paper #76 Continue reading
As of May 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
ECMI Research Associate Dr Alexander Osipov will share highly topical Crimea related insight at the annual FUEN congress, currently unfolding in North & South Schleswig. Continue reading