Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
- Because Minorities Matter! Letzte Woche durfte das ECMI den zweiten Workshop des Netzwerks Historische Minderheitenforschung begrüßen
Tag Archives: Germany
The ECMI is launching new activities in Georgia with new representation, new initiatives, and a new format. To celebrate the launch and to mark the German-Georgian partnership year, the ECMI is organizing a roundtable discussion in Tbilisi. Continue reading
The ECMI Summer School 2017 is at its mid-point. What has the group been busy with? Read some of the updates from the course below: Continue reading
ECMI calls for applications for the seventh annual summer school. 2017 theme: “German-Georgian Partnership in Action: Building the minority rights toolbox”. Extended Deadline: 31 May 2017. Continue reading
ECMI Working Paper #90 is now online. The paper by Caitlin Boulter focuses on Roma Participation in Mainstream Swedish and German Newspaper Discourse. Continue reading
ECMI is looking for three participants to take part in a simulation game on the topic of ‘Fighting right-wing populism in Europe’. The game will take place from 30 October to 2 November 2014 in Berlin. Continue reading