Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: Georgian
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
‘Freedom of Religion in Georgia and Armenia’ is now online. This conference report is a result of the May ‘Regional Conference on Freedom of Religion or Belief’. Continue reading
Communities in four settlements of Georgia have received training and information through spring 2013. The goal is repatriation and integration of the Meskhetians. Continue reading
ECMI Caucasus and Zlata Praga have released the 2nd editions of their frequency dictionaries. Language learners can now find the Georgian-Azeri-Russian and the Georgian-Armenian-Russian dictionaries online. Continue reading