Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: Gagauzia
A general JEMIE issue with articles on a selection of themes is available for download on ECMI web-page. Continue reading
On 17 February 2016 Dr. Alexander Osipov participated in the talk show “Politica” on TV 7 in Moldova, focusing on autonomy arrangements and the case of Gagauzia. The Talk took place the day after a conference on challenging solutions for Gagauz Yeri territorial autonomy, organised by Piligrim-Demo. Continue reading
A new publication was released today by the ECMI. Minority Languages In Focus presents the cases of topographical signs prepared by Tamari Bulia and Oana Buta with the supervision of Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy. Continue reading
ECMI and the Executive Committee of Gagauzia (Gagauz Yeri) signed Memorandum of Understanding and Partnership Agreement in Comrat. The parties will cooperate within ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme: National Minorities and Ethno-political Issues. Continue reading