Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: French National Assembly
“Autonomy can protect the intangible quality of life”: Prof. Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly
June 21, 2018. The ECMI Director Prof. Tove Malloy spoke at the French National Assembly on Territorial Autonomy: Corsica, Overseas Territories and International Examples. Continue reading