Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: Francesco Palermo
During the conference in Frankfurt, our prominent guests answered three core questions on the development of minority rights over the past 20 years. Continue reading
“What’s in a Name? Extending the Existing Scope of Protection for National Minorities to Migrant Communities in Europe” is the title of a conference organized by the ECMI and EURAC Research in April in Villa Vigoni, Italy. Continue reading
Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy, together with Prof. Francesco Palermo has published a new volume on non-territorial autonomy. The volume was published by the Oxford University Press. Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2011 is now available. The 10th volume features a special focus section on Roma. Continue reading
The open ECMI conference, ‘Shaping the Frame across the Cycles’, will take place on Friday 5 July at Flensborghus, Flensburg, Germany. Continue reading