Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: European
‘Dialogue with the unwilling: Addressing minority rights in so-called denial states’ by ECMI Director Dr Tove Malloy is now issued as ECMI Working Paper #77. Continue reading
The ‘Institute for Minority Studies’ of the ‘Hungarian Academy of Sciences’ and the European Centre for Minority Issues agree on a Memorandum of Understanding. Continue reading
An EU power shift to the regions has started, and the landscape of minority politics is changing; two messages by ECMI’s Tove H. Malloy to the FUEN congress today. Continue reading
Eleven fact sheets from European Centre for Minority Issues offer a quick overview on Roma related information in a European policy-making context. Continue reading