Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Anton Thomsen (HCNM) visits the ECMI
- New Publications from ECMI Senior Research Associate Dr. Ljubica Djordjević
- Welcome to Flensburg- “До зустрічі у Фленсбурзі!”
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
Tag Archives: European Yearbook of Minority Issues
The ECMI held meeting at the University of Georgia in Tbilisi and donated books to the newly established CSEM Library. Continue reading
European Yearbook of Minority Issues 2013 is now out. The 12th volume features a special focus section on bilateral relations, particularly kin-state policies. Continue reading
As of February 2015, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg… Continue reading
Malloy, Tove H. and Joseph Marko (eds.), Minority Governance in and Beyond Europe. Celebrating 10 Years of the European Yearbook of Minority Issues. Leiden and Boston: Brill Nijhoff, 2014, 222 pp.
Reviewed by William McKinney, European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI)
January 2015 Continue reading
‘European Yearbook of Minority Issues’ 2011 is now available. The 10th volume features a special focus section on Roma. Continue reading