Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: European Network Remembrance and Solidarity
ECMI staff participate in a conference on European minorities and their kin-states in Berlin. Continue reading
On the 9th-11th November 2016, the international conference on kin-states in Central and Eastern Europe in the 20th and 21st centuries will be held in Berlin. Professor Malloy will present on European Minority Rights Law. Continue reading