Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: EPP
ECMI Study #9 is now online. Focusing on a case of Ukraine, the paper deals with the policy and legislative challenges to non-discrimination, minority protection, and diversity issues. Continue reading
On 12 February 2018 the ECMI will organize a roundtable discussion in Kyiv. Among the guests are Mr. Johannes Callsen, SH Commissioner for National Minorities and Ms. Swetlana Krätzschmar, President of the City Council of Flensburg. Continue reading
Dr. Andriy Yurash (Ministry of Culture of Ukraine) shared his views on the importance of the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme. Continue reading
The second day of the EPP final conferences ends with the main message “minority rights are integral part of human rights”. Continue reading
Some of the EPP Final Conference participants shared their views and gave feedback on why EPP was a success. Continue reading