Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: education
Within the next two days, the participants will prepare their final draft of regional and national recommendations and discuss them with representatives of the government. Continue reading
European Parliament, 19. November 2018: ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Hansen Malloy elaborated on education in minority languages in regard of the new education law in Ukraine
In her presentation she put the focus on Ukraine`s diversity, its international obligations and legal framework regarding (minority) languages and the international and bilateral dimension to minority protection. Continue reading
During the last two years, the Teach-D team of ECMI and its partners have developed a set of interactive products to facilitate diversity management in the field of education. Continue reading
The ECMI course on the minority protection regime in Europe is now a part of a curriculum at the University of Swansea in Wales, UK. Continue reading
Led by the ECMI and its partners, pilot trainings for teachers will take place in ten different locations in eight countries throughout February 2018. Continue reading