Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: Eastern Partnership Programme
ECMI Study #9 is now online. Focusing on a case of Ukraine, the paper deals with the policy and legislative challenges to non-discrimination, minority protection, and diversity issues. Continue reading
On 12 February 2018 the ECMI will organize a roundtable discussion in Kyiv. Among the guests are Mr. Johannes Callsen, SH Commissioner for National Minorities and Ms. Swetlana Krätzschmar, President of the City Council of Flensburg. Continue reading
Some of the EPP Final Conference participants shared their views and gave feedback on why EPP was a success. Continue reading
After the three years of extensive field work in Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine, the ECMI Eastern Partnership Programme will conclude this summer. The final conferences will take place between 15 and 18 May 2017. Continue reading