Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: diversity management
A prime example of how the ECMI approaches minority protection issues through an interdisciplinary lens… Continue reading
As of December 2014, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Bertelsmann Stiftung (ed.), Culture and Conflict in Global Perspective. The Cultural Dimensions of Conflicts from 1945 to … Continue reading
ECMI signs the Memorandum of Understanding with the Ukrainian Plenipotentiary on Ethnonational Policy
The Government Commissioner (Plenipotentiary) for Ethnonational Policy Gennadiy Druzenko signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the European Centre for Minority Issues on November 17 in the House of the Government of Ukraine. On behalf of the Centre, the Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Dr. Tove Malloy, ECMI Director. Continue reading