Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: definition
The ECMI Working Paper #99 is now online. The paper focuses on theoretical typologies of ethnic minorities and minority rights in Europe. Continue reading
The ‘ECMI Workshop on the Definition of Minority’ is recorded in ECMI Report #64. The report by Tove H. Malloy, Oana Buta, and Anthony Stanley, is now online. Continue reading
The ECMI Issue Brief #30 by Dr Jennifer Jackson-Preece is now online. The brief analyses and identifies what lies beyond definitions of ‘minority’. Continue reading