Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The 9th Annual Summer School on National Minorities in Border Regions will take place in Berlin!
- Ukraine is still a priority for the daily work of the ECMI
- “You cannot study minority issues in the Danish-German border area without closely following the minority media”
- ECMI Director attends the roundtable of the Citizens’ Accord Forum in Jerusalem
- Former bureau of the ACFC visits the ECMI
Tag Archives: Danish-German border region
13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
European students with a national minority background are invited to visit the Danish-German border region for 13 weeks. Continue reading
During the last two years, the Teach-D team of ECMI and its partners have developed a set of interactive products to facilitate diversity management in the field of education. Continue reading
ECMI Director attends the celebrations of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the position of the Federal German Commissioner
ECMI congratulates Dr. Fabritius on his appointment. Continue reading
On Monday, June4 , the ECMI hosted the 9th Annual Minority Roundtable at Kompagnietor. This year, the topic of discussins was the Minority SafePack Initiative. Continue reading
Applicants for the ECMI Summer School 2017 are now selected! We are looking forward to hosting 20 international participants in Flensburg between 9 and 16 September 2017! Continue reading