Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: civil society
ECMI launches kick-off seminars within Eastern Partnership Programme. Seminars entitled “Managing interethnic relations in Europe and the world: what experience should be exchanged?” will be held between 19-24 September 2014 in Chisinau, Tiraspol and Komrat, Moldova. Continue reading
The 2013 ECMI workshop on financial support to minority organizations is recorded in ‘ECMI Report #65’. The report is online now. Continue reading
The June 2014 newsletter of European Centre for Minority Issues Kosovo is now available. Kosovo parliamentary elections in June in focus. Continue reading
On May 4-11, ECMI will be hosting a delegation of Azerbaijani government and civil society organizations. Among other topics, the delegation is interested in minority-majority relations in the Danish-German border region. Continue reading
Vom 4. bis zum 11. Mai wird das ECMI eine Delegation von Vertretern der Aserbaidschanischen Regierung und der Zivilgesellschaft willkommen heißen. Die Delegation ist unter anderem an den Beziehungen zwischen den Minderheiten und der Mehrheitsbevölkerung in der Deutsch-Dänischen Grenzregion interessiert. Continue reading