Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: cartoon
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI released a cartoon for the wider public, now available in 24 different languages. Continue reading
On 14 October 2016 the ECMI and the Center Maurits Coppieters launched a cartoon on minority rights in Brussels. The cartoon aims to answer a key question: “What are minority rights?” Continue reading
What are minority rights? To answer this frequently asked question, the ECMI is releasing a cartoon for a wider public. The official launch of the cartoon will take place in Brussels on 14 October 2015. Continue reading