Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- The ECMI sends Minority experts of the Danish German Border region to Ukraine
- Press release/ Pressemeddelelse/ Pressemitteilung
- National Minorites and their influence on Regional Development
- What are the practical procedures in your country that are followed after the publication of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities opinion?
- Second day of the DMD-training-course in Chernivtsi/ Ukraine
Tag Archives: Bukharan Jews
Prof. Catherine Poujol, Director of IFEAC – Institut français d’études sur l’Asie centrale will present 33 years of extensive field research on Bukharan Jews conducted mostly in Uzbekistan, with some extensions to Israel and New York. Prof. Poujol will outline … Continue reading