Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: Brill
#FCNM20, or the 20th Anniversary of the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities remains the highlight of the year at the ECMI. The latest edition of the ECMI External Publications captures the theme of the year. Continue reading
The ECMI and the Goethe University Frankfurt invite scholars, policy-makers and interested members of the general public to a Book Launch Conference in Frankfurt. Continue reading
European Yearbook of Minority Issues 2013 is now out. The 12th volume features a special focus section on bilateral relations, particularly kin-state policies. Continue reading
ECMI essays surfacing the history of monitoring the ‘Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities’ are now issued. They are available via Brill. Continue reading