Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Lots of new publications!
- Are you a minority expert, or eager to become one? — ECMI hires Senior Researchers
- New JEMIE is ONLINE: Volume 17, Issue 3/2018
- 13 weeks studying at a Danish Folk High School: The Minority Changemaker Programme makes it possible!
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
Tag Archives: bridge building
After strategic meetings of the ECMI team in October, the ECMI has now expanded cooperation networks in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan. Continue reading
The event aimed to present a number of initiatives discussed in the report “Bridge Building and Integration in Diverse Societies”. Continue reading
German Federal President Mr. Frank-Walter Steinmeier visited Flensburg and met DialogForumNorden. ECMI Director Prof. Dr. Tove Malloy took part in the meeting and presented recent activities of the ECMI. Continue reading
Do national minorities contribute to bridge building in international relations? If so, how, and what are some good examples of such cases across the OSCE area? Find out more in the final report from the project Bridge Building and Integration in Diverse Societies. Continue reading
“National Minorities, Bridge Building and Integration” was the title of an ECMI presentation at the OSCE Ministerial side event in Hamburg. Continue reading