Subscribe to ECMI InfoChannel Updates
- Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year from the ECMI!
- Final Event “Youth for Empowerment”: Today is the day!
- Wednesday, December 5th, 2018: ECMI team conducts a training course at the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen (IFA) in Stuttgart
- ECMI is pleased to welcome Alina Jašina-Schäfer to the ECMI headquarters in Flensburg tomorrow.
- ECMI team attends the UN Minority Forum in Geneva, Switzerland
Tag Archives: autonomy
‘What do the Crimean Tatars face in Crimea?’ This is the highly topical title of ‘ECMI Issue Brief #32’ by Dr Alexander Osipov. The Brief is online now. Continue reading
As of September 2013, one can also find the following titles in the European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI) Library in Flensburg. Continue reading
‘The Challenge of Non-Territorial Autonomy’ is now published. The article collection is co-edited by Dr. Osipov at European Centre for Minority Issues (ECMI). Continue reading
There may be space for non-territorial autonomy (NTA) as an analytical category, suggests Dr. Alexander Osipov in a critical review of the concept this morning. Continue reading